Wednesday, August 13, 2008

McCain suggests we could be in for another cold war.

Atlanta, GA (AP) — Republican presidential candidate John McCain says Russia's invasion of Georgia requires a complete reexamination of U.S. relations with the Moscow government.

McCain has told reporters in Georgia that he was pleased the United States canceled a planned joint military operation with Russia. Speaking to reporters outside of his Atlanta hotel McCain said, "We will not have military operations with that woman my friends."

McCain says there should be heightened security arrangements for Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida in case the Russian armies began to spread out of Georgia. McCain did not rule out military action against Russia or a return to the Cold War saying, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

McCain noted that he had "personally slaughtered" 16 Russians since arriving in Georgia on Tuesday.

Good Times Bad Times You Know I've Had My Share
My Woman Left Home with a Broken Leg and She Forgot My Favorite Chair

I am worried about all the babies being born in America. I am worried about those born to fathers with high-paying jobs.

But don't get me wrong... I'm not a communist or anything. I just think we work a little too much.

No comments: